As a Customer Support Intern You Will Guide Coinify Customers in the World of Blockchain Payments
We are a company experiencing rapid growth and our customer base is expanding as well. Therefore, we need to gear up our Customer Support team with a new Customer Support Intern who is cheerful and emphatic and who can be our customer’s Support Coach and Happiness Hero.
What you will be doing
– Guiding our customers by providing service information: becoming an expert in all aspects of Coinify services and knowing how they can be applied in various user cases.
– Replying to assigned support requests and following up on replies.
– As you will be one of the first to meet our customers, you will be representing our values in polite and professional manner.
– Assisting other departments by performing general administrative tasks.
The skills we value and search for
– Excellent English proficiency (written and oral)
– Clear communication skills
– Very good listening skills – being attentive and patient
– Ability to use positive language
– Strong problem solving skills
– Great organisational skills – ability to keep an overview of incoming tasks and prioritise
– Skillful in multitasking
– Strong personal drive and willingness to learn
– Broader understanding of finance and technology is welcomed
– Previous experience from customer support and administration is a plus
– Danish Language skills are plus
Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org using subject “Customer Support Intern” by sending the following:
– Cover letter
– LinkedIn profile url and recommendations from previous employers and/or educational institutions (if applicable/available)
Please note that we review the applications as they arrive and encourage you to apply as soon as possible, yet no later than Friday June 16, 2017.
This is a full-time position located at our Copenhagen office. We are prioritising candidates that can join as part of virksomhedspraktik (løntilskud also an option). This position has good career prospects for securing a full-time employment. In case of any questions, please use the contact information above.
Coinfy is the largest European Blockchain currency broker and payment processor. Coinify.com platform offers two different services:
- Coinify Merchants: Where Merchants from all over the world can enable their customers to pay with bitcoin and other blockchain currencies.
- Coinify Trade: Where individuals can buy and sell bitcoins.
Professional and agile work environment with strong startup culture ideal for candidates that thrive in a fast pace work environment. Free canteen during the virksomhedspraktik period (afterwards kantineordning), breakfast meetings, company “Townhalls,” fredagsbars and staff parties. Training on the job for all newcomers and investments in further education.
Image credits: Coinify